Monday, April 29, 2013


Un-do
Through the course of the day, the week, the month, the years,
I have seen things I wish I could un-see,
Heard what I wish I could un-hear,
And alas, unbeknownst to my mind, felt what I wish I could un-feel.

Somedays, it all pours in so steadily- like a heavy downpour threatening the very existence of the metal roof on which it falls.
These are the days when the sights are so vivid; they fog the ones I recall from my previous existence.
These are the days when the sounds boom so loudly, they threaten to take over the words of the Universe.
Alas… these are also the days when my senses flow so deeply within me; I can hear the swish swashing within my veins.

But then, just when the The Sensorium begins to overflow…
I am shown things I hope I never un-see,
And exposed to words I hope never to un-hear,
And miraculously, despite the parallel nature of time, given opportunities to feel things I hope I never un-feel.

For this, I am thankful.
For this, I hope never to un-do. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachi, I like your blog very much although you post infrequently, and have nominated you for Liebster Blog Award. The award works like a chain letter where bloggers answer 10 questions abt themselves and nominate 10 more bloggers to answer a new set of 10 questions. You can complete the process for this award by visiting this link - http://ephemeralfeelings.blogspot.in/2013/11/woohoo-i-got-my-first-blogging-award.html

    ReplyDelete